Examining the significance of class, race, and gender in understanding social problems. Social Problems in a Diverse Society 6th edition (PDF) uses critical thinking and personal narratives from real people to make the study of social problems interesting and relevant to today’s students. This ebook focuses on the United States but also integrates discussion of global social problems.
Social Problems in a Diverse Society 6e uses sociological perspectives to analyze current social problems. It offers a very balanced approach and explores 3 classic paradigms and feminist theory.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your college students. Here’s how:
- Engage Students – Personal narratives and the author’s conversational tone pull students into the topics.
- Improve Critical Thinking – Critical thinking questions found at the beginning and end of every chapter help students use the sociological imagination.
- Explore Theory – The textbook’s balanced approach encourages students to use many contemporary theoretical perspectives to analyze social problems.
- Support Instructors – A full set of supplements, including an Instructor’s Manual, Test Bank, and PowerPoint presentation, provide instructors with the support they need.
- Personalize Learning – The new MySocLab delivers proven results in helping college students succeed, provides engages experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with education expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
NOTE: This product only includes the Social Problems in a Diverse Society Sixth edition PDF. No online codes are included
P.S we also have Social Problems in a Diverse Society (6th Edition) testbank, instructor manual and other resources for sale. Contact for more info.