Anatomy textbooks just don’t get any better than Gray’s Anatomy for Students 3rd edition (in PDF), this completely revised medical etextbook continues its focus on just the core information you need for your college anatomy courses, presenting everything in an visually appealing, easy-to-read format that facilitates study.
- Expedite the review of basic concepts from each chapter with Conceptual Overviews.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Source your review material quickly and easily thanks to a list of additional relevant study aids at the beginning of each chapter.
- Improve your comprehension of cranial nerves with help from a brand-new visual map summarizing cranial nerve distribution and function.
- Understand the practical applications of anatomical concepts through unique coverage of surface anatomy, correlative diagnostic images, and clinical case studies.
- Stay engaged in your current anatomy courses with many new “In the Clinic” boxes, which offer access to in-depth clinical discussions related to specific diseases or procedures.
- Obtain reliable, accessible coverageof everything you will learn in your contemporary anatomy classes with expert knowledge from a team of authors who share a wealth of diverse teaching and clinical experience.
- Easily locate and remember specific structures. More than 1,000 innovative, original illustrations by renowned illustrators Richard Tibbitts and Paul Richardson capture anatomical features with unrivalled clarity.
P.S A newer version of Gray’s Anatomy for Students is also available now. See related ebooks below
Note: Only contains the PDF of the textbook. No online access is included with this purchase