Explore cultural anthropology and its relevance in today’s world with Susan Andreatta and Gary Ferraro’s CULTURAL ANTHROPOLOGY: AN APPLIED PERSPECTIVE, 10th Edition (PDF). This contemporary ebook provides very interesting real-world examples and applications of the practices and principles of anthropology, helping students and readers appreciate other cultures as well as their own — and apply what they learn to situations in their professional and personal life.
Content / Chapters
- What Is Anthropology?
- The Concept of Culture.
- Applied Anthropology.
- The Growth of Anthropological Theory.
- Methods in Cultural Anthropology.
- Language and Communication.
- Subsistence Patterns.
- Marriage and the Family.
- Kinship and Descent.
- Sex and Gender.
- Social Stratification.
- Political Organization and Social Control.
- Belief Systems.
- The Modern World Order, Global Challenges, and the Role of Applied Anthropology.
P.S we also have Cultural Anthropology: An Applied Perspective (10th Edition) testbank, instructor manual and other resources for sale. Contact for more info.